- Maritime Collaborative Reporting Portal for Cybersecurity. Project manager – definition of a MVP
- Security Operating Center for HQ. Integration SIEM, Identity Management, GPO, Kerberos, PKI, Smart card Authentication
- Recovery site for HQ : SSI / cyber architecture requirements and definition
- Speaker at Cybersecurity Congress in 2017, Switzerland
SatCom for Welfare
Offer for providing highly secured platform to broadcast Internet to french ground army, worldwide
Indoor & outdoor positioning system study for ground troops in urban warfare
IoT for soldiers : OMAGE glove
- OMAGE, Orders to Mandate Actions with Gloved Enhancements, is an IoT prototype developped by KAIROS, to minimize the risks related to voice communication during night scouting missions for infantry.
- Military gestures recognition capacity based on IoT embedded device
- Harmonization of IT developpement ELIT platforms
- Integration, validation and training for IMINT System deployed in Intelligence centre
Planning and Operations Center system
IT system encompasses the Directorate for Military Intelligence and the Operational Headquarters OHQ at Mont Valerien.
Strategic level system based on collaboration.
Cloud on Theatres
Define use cases based on Private Cloud computing capacities to improve IT quality and offer new services on external operations
French reserve officer
from 2014 to 2017, Cybersecurity specialist for “Ecole des Transmissions” / Network military school in France