IT engineering, Consulting, Audit
Assistance in tendering process
Supervision of execution of the project
Increase the reliability, uptime and cost-effectiveness of network and systems infrastructure
Integration, Validation, Verification Process
System, Security and Network training
Training to the process of innovation
|Languages||Shell Unix, Vb Script, Powershell, XML|
|Bug Tracker||HP Quality Center, Jira, Mantis|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7, 10, 2008 Server, 2012 R2, RedHat EL 5, Vmware Esxi 4.1, Vmware Esxi 5.0, CentOs 7, Docker|
|Cybersecurity||Kali, Bluecoat, Arkoon, SEC, Pfsense, Radius, Pki|
|COTS||IIS, TSE, Exchange, Ilex Meibo SPML, Batcher, Publisher, AD, Syslog, Nagios, SCCM, Acronis Backup & Recovery, Installshield, WordPress, Traefik, Postfix|
|Cloud Solution||System Center (Orchestrator, SCVMM), Openstack|
|Databases||Microsoft SQL Server, Mysql, Oracle, Postgres|
|Architecture Modeling Tools||SysML/Rhapsody, Visio|
|Project Management||Microsoft Project|
|PM method||PMP fundation|
|Projects budget||from 20 000 k€ to 800 k€|
|Risks & Opportunities||BMS / quality process|
|Roles||Face to internal customer for solution and customer acceptance
Secure skills and resources, take responsability in the IPT for delivery
Answer to bids
Definiton of SoW
|Technical Solution Preliminary design||Cost estimates for products (COTS), services (hourly rates)|
- Design, develop, and implement internal and customer facing servers, network devices and firewalls
- Manage and sustain servers, network and firewall systems
- Troubleshoot hardware, operating systems and network related issues.
- Monitor system performance and utilization, backup and restore applications and data, and install and configure new equipment.
- Apply security to systems based on corporate policies.
- Provides quick response to all users and trains end user or administrators when necessary.
- Keep up to date with future technology changes.
- Perform system audit and provide cybersecurity recommandations