The website Kairos.asia is published and maintained by KAIROS, a korean company, which head office is located at :
Business number 825-03-01355
E-land Town hills 103-304
South Korea (Republic of Korea)
Site hosted by :
Inception Hosting Limited
Article 1 (Items of Personal Data to be Processed and Purposes of Processing)
- The items of personal data to be processed by Kairos (“PDK”) and the purposes of such processing are as follows : newletters, evaluation of need, request for proposal, request for quotation.
KAIROS undertakes that it will only use personal data for the purposes specified below and that it will obtain separate consent in accordance with Article 18 of the Personal Information Protection Act (“PIPA”) and take other necessary measures should it decide to process personal data for any other purpose.
Article 2 (Processing/Retention Periods for Personal Data)
- KAIROS will process and retain personal data in accordance with applicable periods under Korean laws and regulations or periods consented to by data subjects. In principal, KAIROS will promptly destroy personal data collected from data subjects after the purposes of its processing have been achieved or after data subjects have withdrawn their consent for its processing.
Article 3 (Provision of Personal Data to Third Parties)
- as of the date indicated above.
Article 4 (Rights and Obligations of Data Subjects, and Methods of Exercising Rights)
- Data subjects are entitled to exercise the following rights (pertaining to the protection of their personal data) against KAIROS.
- 1.Right to request access
- 2.Right to request rectification
- 3.Right to request deletion
- 4.Right to request suspension of processing
- Data subjects may exercise their rights under Paragraph 1 through postal mail, email, or fax in accordance with the format specified in Appendix 8 of the Enforcement Rule of the PIPA and KAIROS will promptly respond to any requests for the exercise of such rights.
- In the event a data subject has requested the rectification or deletion of his/her personal data, KAIROS will cease using or providing such personal data until its rectification or deletion has been completed.
- Data subjects may exercise their rights under Paragraph 1 through their legal representatives or other authorized third parties in which case such legal representatives or other authorized third parties will be required to submit a power of attorney in accordance with the format specified in Appendix 11 of the Enforcement Rule of the PIPA.
Article 5 (Destruction of Personal Data)
- KAIROS will promptly destroy personal data once its retention period has expired, the purposes for its processing have been achieved, or when its retention is no longer necessary.
- Notwithstanding the preceding Paragraph 1, if KAIROS is required to preserve personal data for longer periods in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, KAIROS will transfer such personal data to a separate database or storage location.
- KAIROS will destroy personal data in accordance with the following process and methods.
- 1.Destruction process
KAIROS will select personal data for destruction and proceed to destroy such personal data with the approval of its Chief Privacy Officer.
- 2.Destruction methods
Personal data contained in electronic files will be destroyed using methods which prevent subsequent recovery and personal data contained in documents will be destroyed through shredding or incineration.
- 1.Destruction process
Article 6 (Security Measures for the Protection of Personal Data)
- KAIROS is implementing the following security measures to protect personal data.
- 1.Managerial security measures : establishment and implementation of internal control plan, regular training of personnel
- 2.Technical security measures : restriction of access authority to the personal data processing system, installation of access control system, application of encryption measures and installation of security programs
- 3.Physical security measures : restriction of access to computer/server rooms and document storage rooms.
Article 7 (Chief Privacy Officer)
- KAIROS has appointed the following Chief Privacy Officer to oversee and manage tasks related to the processing of personal data and to respond to complaints and inquiries submitted by data subjects pertaining to their personal data.
- • Chief Privacy Officer
- – Name : Julien Provenzano
- – Job Title : Chief Privacy Officer
- – Telephone : (10) 3293 4750
- – Email : [email protected]